Avenue Growth is a Customer Acquisition solution that accelerates the growth of companies through an on-demand direct sales force that can be activated instantly in any location. Avenue Growth acquires new customers, in a unique way. Our Growth Specialist are able to close direct sales in markets across India which Client can watch happen in real-time via Brand Dashboard. Our Growth specialists can be based anywhere which gives them freedom to LIVE | WORK | GROW on their own terms.
The company is headquartered in Gurgaon.
Avenue Growth called “The Company” or Avenue Growth” is operated by Avenue Growth with its registered office in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. By accessing | using our web site at www.avenuegrowth.com (the “Site”) you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”), whether or not you are a registered member of Avenue Growth.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms of Service at any time without notice. All changes to these Terms of Service on this page will be included in this section. Your continued use of our Service(s) or the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service, if you do not agree to abide by the Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service or the Site. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site and see if there have been changes to these Terms of Service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our Services to you, including after-sales services and customer support functions and for Services through your device or through our websites.
- Communicating with you about our Services, your device, or addressing any general queries, such as updates, customer support, information about our events or notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials.. For more information on marketing and promotional activities, please refer to the Direct Marketing section below.
- Allowing you to post comments in public forums on our website. Conducting promotional activities, such as sweepstakes and social events.
- Analysing and developing statistical information about the use of our Services to better improve such Services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information):
- Setting up your Account. Personal information, collected when creating an Account on our web sites or through our mobile devices, is used for creating the personal Account and profile page of the User.
- Improving User experience. Some opt-in features, such as the User Experience Program, allow us to analyze data about how Users use the website, so as to improve the User experience, such as by sending crash reports.
- Collecting User feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping us make improvements to our Services. In order to follow up on the feedback that you have chosen to provide, we may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and may keep records of the same.
- Sending notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Conducting promotional activities. If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion, for example, via our Facebook page or other social media platforms, we may use the personal information you provide therein to administer those programs.
- Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are used by us and our Co-operators. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking Users’ movements around the website and gathering demographic information about our User base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these Co-operators on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We never sell your any personal information to third parties. We may disclose this to third parties to provide you better services as and when required.